Re: [linrad] Buying the Linux PC for Linrad use.

At 01:19 PM 7/4/03 -0400, you wrote:

>Also, anyone seen a 12VDC vs 120VAC input power supply for a desktop ATX
>case?  I'd like to really isolate it from the utility feed by running it
>on a battery.
>
>Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

Try here:

www.pcpowercooling.com

I spoke with them last year about a +12 vdc input power supply for my new
computer but ended up buying the standard line operated model.   They have
recently revamped their web site and I don't see the 12 v option listed,
but they may still offer.   Worth a look.   As I recall, $100.++ price range.

73,
Bob
K3VOT
LINRADDARNIL