Re: [linrad] Buying the Linux PC for Linrad use.

This is in my Sent box from yesterday but somehow never made it to the
list.

Can anyone recommend an equally rf-quiet mobo made by someone other than
Intel, please? I have had nothing but bad experiences with on-board
sound, video, and nics.

Off-mobo eases upgrades and when the video/sound/network card fails one
doesn't have to hope the on-board circuits can be totally bypassed --
else live with artifacts.

Also, anyone seen a 12VDC vs 120VAC input power supply for a desktop ATX
case?  I'd like to really isolate it from the utility feed by running it
on a battery.

Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e