Re: [linrad] audio channels

   Hi Peter,

   Roger, Leif and myself had some discussion about those cards some
time
   ago and from what I remember, those cards do not have the resolution
   of the Delta 44 card. although they are being advertised as 24 bit.
   I will try to locate Leif's exact arguments.
   So you might want to look into that before you spend the the about
   100 dollars what they cost in the US .

   I really believe the best is to stay as close as possible to the
   proven set-up as published to avoid problems.

   Let me make a point again in asking to list your set-up en
experiences
   on the Linrad data collection bank.

   73 Rein

Peter van Daalen wrote:

> Hi Edson,
>
> Did you happen to test ( one of ) the 96 KHz Creative ( Audigy and Audigy
> 2 ) ?
> I intend to buy one for Linrad purpose.
>
> 73, Peter PE1ECM

LINRADDARNIL