Re: [linrad] Re: AC97 Sound card issues.

     Hi Kohjin

     I will try svga-1.9.17. I had 1.9.15 and it appeared parts were
     missing in the set-up dialogue ( answers from questions )
     But that also could have been due to the other newer alsa drivers
     I had installed
     Question: do you have in your alsamixer a slider marked "HEAD"
     and do you get any reaction from the jumpers at the bottom of
     the sliders. I do not! It does not make any difference whether
     they are open or closed.

     73 Rein