Re: [linrad] Re: Svga 143 library linkage

It's definitely clear that Anthony is missing gcc compiler.
I'm afraid that you had dropped/omitted it at your RedHat installation.
I've been running Linrad on RHL 7.2 and later, now on 8.0.
I didn't have any problem to install Linrad, it's easy!

Kohjin - JR1EDE