Re: [linrad] Radeon Video Card / svgalib information

This seems to apply same to Matrox Millennium G400 driver too.
I will try this tomorrow and see what happens on switching console problem.
I understood that you hadn't have any problem at your beginning on your Radeon.

Thanks for the good information.

Kohjin - JR1EDE