Re: [linrad] RE: Silly question or is it?

    Hi Roger,

    Tnx for book link. Always amazes me how efficient that operation is at Amazon is!
    I got the 4.95 version. Hard to beat.

    When are we going to work on the data base?

    73 Rein PA0ZN

Lihttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/1576105245/all/ref=dp_pb_a/002-1500612-5339247