From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sigurd Kimpel
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 13:57
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] OSS and Red Hat 8.0

I am also having frustration with sound, but have gone further than you in
that I have successfully loaded OSS on 3 machines, but so far none of them
have sound resources sufficient for the job :-(

I used to use KDE, but switched to gnome instead.   I think gnome interferes
less with the sound capability.

Good luck,

Sigurd, KJ1K