[linrad] 2 questions

Hi, Leif!

I have two questions.

First, I am preparing powersupply for the WSE RX2500.  It takes +/- 15
volts at 0.6 amps as I recall.  But I would like to have powersupply
built now to accommodate future needs of 10.7 to 2.5 MHz converter and
144 70 MHz and 70 MHz to 10.7 MHz converters.

I had planned to have supply capable of +15 and -15 V at 1.5 amp each.
Is this likely to be sufficient for the entire set of converters?  If
not what do you recommend?

I believe the 10.7 to 2.5 MHz converter also will need other voltages.
Is this true, or will it require just + and - 15 V and obtain the other
voltages internally.  If it will require other voltages, is it possible
for you to specify other voltages and currents now so supply can be
prepared?

Also same questions for the 144 MHz to 70 MHz and 70 MHz to 10.7 MHz
converters.

My second question is asked out of laziness (both mental and physical).

I would like to have both my homebrew receiver and The Time Machine
plugged into the Delta44 with one using inputs 1 and 2 and the other
using inputs 3 and 4, and I was hoping to be able to use the 'U' command
to select appropriate dsp / audio devices to allow this.  Then I would
have linrad setup in one directory to use 1 and 2 for homebrew receiver,
and linrad set up in another directory to use 3 and 4 for The Time
Machine.  Then I wouldn't need to keep plugging and unplugging cables.
This is the physical laziness part.

But my first 8 or so guesses as to which of the MANY dsp choices
possible to use (as listed in the 'U' command) did not give a solution
that had inputs 3 and 4 being used so that proper output from Linrad was
obtained. Do you know off hand if there is a combination that will allow
inputs 3 and 4 to be used in this manner?  This is the mental laziness
part; I thought if you knew the answer, and if the answer was that this
will not work, then I could save myself the time spent to research all
of the other choices.

Thanks in advance!

I am looking forward to the arrival of the WSE RX2500 in the next few
weeks ;)

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ   FN20ah