Re: [linrad] compiling problem lvga

This is on my knoppix desktop:
joshl@joshl:~/LINRAD/lir$ ./configure
checking for vga.h... no
configure: error: Must have svgalib package installed to compile
vga.h missing!!!
joshl@joshl:~/LINRAD/lir$ sudo apt-get install svgalibg1-dev
joshl@joshl:~/LINRAD/lir$ ./configure
joshl@joshl:~/LINRAD/lir$ make
joshl@joshl:~/LINRAD/lir$ sudo ./lir
[svgalib: allocated virtual console #8]
joshl@joshl:~/LINRAD/lir$

I'm using sarge instead of stable, but I think this is the same libvga for
both trees.

Just saw your other email.  Glad it is working for you now!

							Later, JOSH