[linrad] Re: softrock40

Not sure I understand on widening the bandwidth for a Delta 44, I've used mine on a 44 and it works find. The width of the QSD on the board is set to match a 48 khz sampling rate. To do 96 khz sampling you'd probably have to change the QSD caps to widen it out a bit.

Now if I could find some time and once and for all get Linrad running on one of my boxes I'd try it out with the SoftRock.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)