[linrad] Re: Resources

Besides the precision timer QueryPerformanceCounter(&counter);
which works fine I do not understand anything of all the mails
on this subject. Sorry.

The Linrad code is split in three blocks, one for Linux only,
one for Windows only and a big one that is os-independent.
I will place an empty routine in the Windows block that perhaps
someone else can replace by something that returns the amount
of cpu time consumed by the calling thread or by the entire
process (all threads together)

Linux has two incompatible behaviours. Thread by thread before
kernel 2.6.9(??) and summed for all threads for later kernels
so both ways are supported in Linrad anyway.