[linrad] Re: SDR-14 and 2.6 kernels

You are invariably precise [and correct], but I am hoping that this time is an exception ;)

You indicated that Linrad would work with the SDR-14 only for 2.4 kernels.

So am I correct then that since all of my Linux installations [Fedora, RHL, Knoppix, Debian] use 2.6 kernels, I will not be able to use the SDR-14 with Linrad and my 2.6 kernel Linux installations?

If this is so, what will it take to correct the problem?  [i.e., who is 'supposed' to write the new driver to work with the 2.6 kernels]

Thanks in advance.

I apologize if I asked this before and you answered.  I am on a cruise and can't get at my email archives.

73,

Roger
W3SZ