[linrad] Fwd: [linrad] Re: 'setgid' problem with linradknoppix-2005-05-05

Roger-san,

I booted the HD and tried 'sudo su'   >>> response from Knoppix:

Password:
setgid: Operation not permitted.
$sudo su
zaba is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.
$sendmail: .... date/time .... [2687] .....

So the 'sudo su' command queue failed and it invoked 'sendmail'

As I am not able to get to super-user level, then most probably
I can not make changes in permissions either. Therefore I may soon
switch back to your former Live-CD or try to install Knoppix 3.8.2
and possibly make life hard with private installs of svgalib-1.9.21
and lir01-34 (used to be a routine operation two weeks ago).....

Wishing you all a good weekend, full of Knoppix-challenges!

           73, "Zaba" OH1ZAA/2  [The (cluttered) sky is no limit]!