[linrad] Re: Linux Strikes Again

I did the video card swap that I discussed previously. The SiS 6326 works very well with the settings that you listed below.

I'm just not communicating to you what I want to do. I probably misinterpreted the instruction about sudo. I don't know how to explain it. I'll continue to work with the CD.

Thanks
Mike