[linrad] ./linhd works; but no Linrad at boot from HD; Fwd: [linrad] Goodbye Debian (welcome back as Knoppix)

Roger & all!

In addition to my earlier remarks (below) there are a couple
of observations regarding the newest *.ISO. Actually there was
the ./linhd-command in the /knuser directory after HD-install,
so I did not need to change to the linrad-subdirectory at all.
Thanks for making it easy, Roger!

However, I still do not get to run 'Linrad' immediately
after booting up the hard drive. Just before the "query"-
loop starts, there is the following message on the screen:

/etc/rcS.d/S803wszlinradmodified: line3: cd: /UNIONFS
/knuser/linrad-01.33: No such file or directory

(the above all as one line)

Then the "query"-loop starts: if I want to run Linrad?: y

sudo: ./linrad :command not found

The same problem exists for editing the libvga.config file:

Since the editor does not find the libvga.config file in
/UNIONFS, it creates a new (empty) file with that name.

Fortunately the loop can be terminated and the Knoppix
graphics system can be started. That allows going back
to 'Linrad' as described before (and even formerly used
parameters are all present at startup of 'Linrad').

Hopefully this is of help in polishing future releases
of the *.ISO (needing to force itself over old installs).

                              73, "Zaba"  OH1ZAA/2