[linrad] Re: Second round on HD; slight progress, but no 'Linrad'; Re: [linrad] Re: Directories and ETH-networks; Re: [linrad] new knoppix.iso

Try running Linrad from the Live CD after you have installed the HD version. It may put the files onto the disk.

It is also possible that a directory is missing on the HD. Look carefully at the error messages when you boot both from the HD and with Live CD, and if this is the case, create the necessary directory.

There should be no problem downloading and installing svgalib and Linrad in the usual fashion from the HD version.

Maybe one of the Linux experts knows about the assignment of /root.old as /initrd. That seems concerning to me...

73,

ROger
W3SZ