[linrad] Re: Fwd: Running

Way to go! It should just be a matter of finding the right controls on the audio mixer now. Is amixer installed? Just type amixer at a prompt and if anything comes back it is installed. If it is type amixer controls and it will give you all kinds of info that you won't see in kmix.

Terry W7AMI

Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) wrote:

Sit down & hold on!!! Linrad is running. Thanks to the GUI in Knoppix, and after a lengthy session of prowling around, I found a place to make the soundcard work. At this time I still don't appear to have any input from the radio, but there are some controls in KMix that i don't understand. If anyone knows of a place that explains the KMix controls, Please advise. Thank Goodness for GUI.

73
Mike