[linrad] Re: Here I go again

The curious thing is that when I had Knoppix 3.7 installed in it's own partition it recognized this same sound card. Since my last post I have tried a couple of things and still nothing. Alsamixer won't run and Kmix won't run. Clearly there is a lack of communication between the sound card and the software. If I didn't sincerely believe that Leif has created such a fantastic noise killing machine, I wouldn't subject myself to all of the BS necessary to deal with Linux. Let me hasten to say that Roger has made things significantly more simple. Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's 5 O'clock and time for a beer. May be I will be rescued soon.

73
Mike