[linrad] WOW!

I discovered that I was using a very old version of Linrad, so I made the decision to start over from scratch. I attempted to install linrad 01-33, and it would not install because it could not find svgalib. SO, using the instructions from your page I deleted svgalib and reinstalled it. That appeared to work. Then I chose a different directory than the old version of Linrad, and installed Linrad 01-33. That also appeared to go well until the last line in the make command, and it said: can not locate lvgagl, and of course, there was no executable file created. I went to root and did locate lvgagl, and it says there is no such file. I went through this exercise twice with the same results, and now I am stumped again. Please a suggestion.

Thanks,
Mike