[linrad] Re: Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut

> I am drowning in this stuff, and just about ready to
> throw in the towel.  Only rarely do I get something that might look like
> the baseband scope, and then it doesn't tell me anything I understand.
???????
There should be several spectra on the screen.
The first one to worry about is the full range spectrum
and the waterfall graph that belongs to it.
(This is the graph with the blue dB scale)
First of all you have to make sure that this graph
shows the spectrum of the signal you send into the
soundcard. You may have to adjust the signal levels or
set the soundcard controls to not overload the soundcard
input.

> Can someone please point me in the right direction, or at least
> tell me how to figure out where the right direction is?
I hope you have already taken some steps forward by help
of the information that Roger, W3SZ supplied.

The Linrad Home Page contains a large number of
sub-pages. Here you can (in principle) find the
answer to all questions about Linrad.
http://www.sm5bsz.com/linuxdsp/linrad.htm

The problem is that the number of pages is very large....