[linrad] Re: Debian

This is the iso that I used for my successful install. the 'netinst' portion of the file descriptor indicates that it is meant for use where the system in question has net access, and will be able to go out to the net and download all of the files required to complete the intallation. As someone more knowledgeable than I pointed out, you need a high-speed internet connection to use this. Also, the Debian installer must be successful in setting up the network/internet link.

Could that explain your problem, or did you confirm that the high-speed internet access was set up and working, and still the installation failed?

73,

Roger
W3SZ