Re: [linrad] Few Linrad questiions

I think you may be the first person on the list to get svgalib running with a 2.6.10 kernel. No one else has admitted to doing so, IIRC. SO I think you may be ahead of the curve ;)

My comments below are all limited by the fact that I am at a remote location from where my Linux boxes are, and my memory is poor ;)