Re: [linrad] Fedora, mandrake, and debian

BDale and Josh for the suggestions!

I've downloaded the 'business-card version' of 'Sarge' and plan to get out to the remote site and play with things Friday afternoon. I will be working till then so I can't go sooner.

Its really great having the 'experimental' hard-drive to do these tests on, like Jeffrey recommended. The only thing lost when things don't work is time; not the older but still working OS ;)

I will look at Ubuntu and try to take a CD with that to the remote site, too.

Thanks again for the tips; I will report back here sometime over the weekend ;)

73,

Roger
W3SZ