RE: [linrad] Re: M-Audio Audiophile 192 Soundcard

My final year doesn't start until October 2005 so it's very early stages. My
email is conrad<a t >g0ruz dot net. I would really appreciate some guidance
through these early stages. I have quite a lot of software support from
where I work part time (Pace Micro Technologies PLC) and we have a new
application there that will use a similar topology so I also have PCB
production support etc and some development boards.

I would like to hear from anyone who would like to help me understand the
concepts and performance issues with this kind of arrangement. My design
goals are for a 200 kHz window for weak signal modes, mainly eme with 90dB
or so dynamic range. AD and TI are also supporting me with freebies which is
nice for a poor student like me :-)

Regards

Conrad G0RUZ

LINRADDARNIL