RE: [linrad] Re: M-Audio Audiophile 192 Soundcard

I have emailed a friend who works for M-Audio technical support about the
filters in the Revolution 5.1 which is very cheap indeed for those not
requiring Xpol. I just bought a second hand Delta 44 from a recording
magazine reader's classifieds. There are plenty of them on the second hand
market here in the UK.

Regards

Conrad G0RUZ