Re: [linrad] Fedora, mandrake, and debian

I agree with Josh's recommendation to choose Debian testing release "Sarge"
which's Debian 3.1.

Speaking my history of Debian I had installed stable release 3.0r1 "Woody" first
then wanted upgrade to unstable release "Sid" next.
This was not an easy task and took so many times to get used I recall.
It was completed in Apr 2003.

Be patient and don't rush Roger.
If you want I can reinstall the latest Sarge or even Sid into one of the
remained disk
I have here *together with you*.
I will be happy helping you step by step or any kind every days or whatever.

My audiophile things are getting fine, so I think I could be help some.
I'm always free except listening the music.
In fact to me this will be my good chance to go the latest Debian release
which has been my need but been lazy as always. :)))

Because I do know Debian is a killer (well?) I can't stop writing . . .

Kohjin