[linrad] Linrad Shell script and network connection

Also, why not use a network connection to get the data from a receiver into software? I was thinking of using a network card and a micro to drive it. You could have the receiver remote from the PC, connected by CAT5 cable. Also the Rx could be streamed on the net.
Has anyone tried this?

Data rates would probably be higher than with USB - in theory USB rates are high but with many so called USB2 compliant devices it is apparently quite difficult to raelize the theoretically possible rate. I posted this question a week or so ago but my E mail has been down - may have missed some replies.
Apologies if this is the case.

Richard

LINRADDARNIL
;