[linrad] soundcard duplex mode

Hello,

I improved my linrad setup to a new computer setup: 200mmx pentium and awe64
gold soundcard. Using OSS
I can't get the duplex mode in linrad working. Linrad doesn't see the card
as duplex. In linrad the input is working ok and output from a file is
working also ok. But listening "realtime" isn't working.
I used the card in a former windows setup in full duplex, but had to switch
it on. I think i'm missing a setting parameter here in oss, can anyone help
me out?
I've tried also with the soundblaster 16 vibra C, but the same results as
above descibed.

73 Rob PE1ITR

LINRADDARNIL