Re: [linrad] RE:Speech processing (Linrad-01.25)

 Hello Roger,

Would you be so kind as to post all of the set up paramaters you use in recieving SSB? My new contest QTH has very strong interferance comming from a gas compressor plant 1 mile away. I am hoping the Linrad noise blanker will be of some help.

Thanks, Stan, KA1ZE