Re: [linrad] RE:Speech processing (Linrad-01.25)

Hi, Leif,

Thanks for adding the correction for strong signals to 01-25.  The problem
with signal broadening is fixed ;)

I also got a segmentation fault after completing the 'parameter setting'
portion of the 'transmitter test' function.

The receiver portion of 01-25 seems to be working very well.  I spent some
time playing with it.  2 meter eme was quiet, so I contented myself
listening to IK3MAC for a little bit as he was the only one on.  But he
sounded like he was sitting in my driveway, and was '599' speaker copy
with Linrad 01-25 ;).  I also listened to some New Englanders on
terrestrial SSB on 2 meters, but I am working this weekend so I couldn't
stick around longer to see if anyone else came on EME, or play further
with the transmitter.

I had no noise today so I couldn't play with the noise blankers.

By the way, I think the possibility of a Linrad Transmitter is a superb
one ;)

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ