From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Christoph
Petermann
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 6:04 PM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [linrad] Suse 9.1 help

Bob,

have a look to my software section on my homepage. There I describe exactly
what you want - hopefully ...

I also have ALSA running. I did not have troubles with it.

My installation procedure worked also on a DEBIAN system I recently
installed.

73 de Christoph

Am Dienstag, 7. September 2004 15:16 schrieb Robert McGwier:
> I am looking for detailed Linrad installation instructions specific to
SUSE

--

Gruss, Greetings,

73 de Christoph Petermann

Christoph Petermann DF9CY | http://www.df9cy.de

* 144 MHz EME : 1*DK7ZB 9ele 15° elevation 350W (WSJT) / 550W (CW)
* 1296 MHz and up : Operator at DL0SHF
* Magic Band 50 MHz
* Astrophotography

LINRADDARNIL