[linrad] Suse 9.1 help

I am looking for detailed Linrad installation instructions specific to SUSE
9.1 (which runs the 2.6 kernel).  I am having terrible problems with my ALSA
setup but I hope that will be alleviated when my extra Delta 44 arrives.

I would like to know of anyone who has gotten either the Turtle Beach
Santa Cruz or the M-Audio Revolution 7.1 going under ALSA.  I am really
having a hard time getting any of them to output to the left speaker.
They do this just fine, no problems, while running alsaconf.  The first
application I run following setup is aplay and it cannot play a simple
stereo wav file in other than the right channel.  I am beginning to
worry about SUSE's modified alsa.

Bob