[linrad] linrad , mixer problem

Hello !
I am trying to prepare Linrad in audio mode. I have Red Hat Linux 9 and I
use KDE and its mixer. I have problem with setting up mixer becouse If I
disconnect the soundcard input from output - the signal dissappeares in
Linrad also. If it is connected - I hear both input signal and Linrad output
signal.

Could You help me with setting the mixer ?

My mixer set up :
LINE - SILENCE , RECORD
IGAIN - both options are not selected
OGAIN - both options are not selected
I tried many times with different options selected but everytime I
disconnect soundcard input from its output - the signal don't go to Linrad
also. My soundcard is Soundblaster Live! 5.1

I would also be happy if someone could send me some examples of Linrad
parameters to try in audio mode.

I would also be interested if someone compared Linrad in audiomode with
Spectran etc and what were the results

Thanks in advance !

VY 73 ! de Chris SP7DCS

PS. It is my first step now , but my wideband 2 polariztion linrad receiver
is 50% ready now , hope to finish it next year.
Chris SP7DCS
email - sp7dcs@xxxxx
2m EME PAGE - http://sp7dcs.webpark.pl
Equipment :