Re: [linrad] wich distribution?

Hello Dom,

Consider Suse 9.0 pro, Linrad is running on it now.

every Linux distribution has its own unique problems and steep learning
curve.
The newer the distribution the better and start with a modern PC.
the older the computer and the older the distribution, the steeper the
learning curve. IMHO

Stan, Wa1ECF