[linrad] Need circuit for 122 MHz crystal oscillator

Gang,

    I am considering buying the Time Machine for use with my 432 to 28 Mhz
transverter for EME and Linrad.   I want to get the daughter board to use
with it.   That means that I need to make a 112 MHz crystal oscillator to
use the Time Machine with the 28 MHz output of my transverter.   Does any
one have a suggestion for a good circuit for a 112 MHz crystal oscillator
using a 5th or 7th overtone crystal?   Of course a low phase noise design
would be best.

Terry KJ7F