[linrad] svgalib problems

Hi All,

I’m attempting to get linrad to run on my ibm t-22 laptop, having a small problem though. Everything installs ok, however when I go to run linrad and setup all the initial settings it does not show the proper resolution for my display. The maximum resolution it allows me to pick is 360 x 480 which makes the rest of the screens impossible to read since the text is huge. Any suggestions? I am pretty sure my display is rated much higher than 360 x 480. My current install consists of red hat 9, svgalib 1.4.3 and linrad 01.19.

Thanks,

Andy K2TJ