Re: [linrad] Newbie's first impressions

Joe Taylor wrote:

> One goal (which does not even require the wideband receiver) is to build
> a JT65 decoder onto the back end of Linrad.

How tightly integrated would that have to be?  I imagine it would be a relatively simple matter for the output of Linrad to be redirected from going to the sound card to some sort of demodulator.  I have daydreamed about a similar project, but never pushed it ... mainly because my wide-bandwidth, quadrature mixing, dual polarization front end presently exists only on paper also!

-Joe KM1P