[linrad] EL2RL an UNKN422 record

Hi all

I have downloaded the EL2RL record file as processed by LINRAD.
The EME operators around me find it impossible to copy any full call. With the UNKN42 file I can copy "9y" , the end of af9y call.
Someone could tell me how many extra dB would be necessary to copy exactely the weak station, maybe 1dB?
How strong is the libration in these two records? I would like to know how to train my ears to be able to recognize the various effects of the EME path, and I think these two records are good examples.
Thanks for trained eme operators to give me there feelings about the level of difficulties of these to records.
Thanks
73

Matthieu
F4BUC

********** PROTEGEZ VOS E-MAILS !**********
Avec Tiscali SuperMail, vos e-mails en toute sécurité !
Anti Spam personnalisable
Anti Virus actualisé en permanence
et de nombreux bonus...
Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur http://www.tiscali.fr/supermail/