[linrad] Linrad on my SuSe 8.2

I got it running on my Suse 8.2 - thanks to DK3BU, who sent the SVGALIB in rpm
version. BUT the image is so dark, that I can hardly see anything on the
screen. Only in VESA mode it is bright enough, but pressing S for saving the
setup shoots the graphic card, that I haver never experienced in 8 years
working with Linux. No way to get it back except esc-esc-esc and typing blind
reboot. Graphic card is a Rage-ATI AGP 64MB. I am stuck here in the moment.
Any ideas ?
--

Gruss, Greetings,

73 de Christoph Petermann

Christoph Petermann DF9CY | http://www.df9cy.de

* 144 MHz EME : 1*DK7ZB 9ele 15° elevation 350W (WSJT) / 550W (CW)
* 1296 MHz and up : Operator at DL0SHF
* Magic Band 50 MHz
* Astrophotography