Re: [linrad] For W3SZ

Hi Leif,

   The message you received means that the destination refused your mail
because it 'thinks' your site is a 'open relay'.

   <rant>

   I have NO kind words for sysadmins who set their systems up to refuse
incoming mail.  I have had this problem myself sending PCB files to
companies!!

   The basic problem is that W3SZ's e-mail ISP is braindead.. NO clue..

   It's like saying, someone once said you MIGHT send junk mail, so just
to be sure I won't accept ANY mail from you EVER. Furthermore if you try
to send mail to the SYSOP pointing this out, this mail TOO will be
refused.

   Like I said. A REALLY  clueless sysop.

   </rant>

   I hope the above helps. Simple solution, change e-mail providers.
Problem solved.

   regards to all,
   john, ni1b