[linrad] Re: video screen

Hello Kleibe,

> Im starting with linrad with help of Leif. Im with
> troubles when I go to set the videos settings. When I
> enter the font size (1,2,3) I got only a black
> screen...

I suggest you use the command

./vgatest

For some reason your video configuration is not right.
I guess you have selected what seems a reasonable screen
in Linrad but it does not work.

The reason might be that you have specified a wider
range of sync frequencies than your monitor can handle.
The videocard is probably ok because otherwise you would not
have had any reasonable screen to choose

Edit /etc/vga/libvga.config for the correct values for the
monitor you actually use. In my case, the following:

HorizSync 30.0 61
VertRefresh 50 75

73

Leif