[linrad] Re: Linrad-02.05

If I can produce this bug in Xlinrad, I will attempt to use valgrind to locate the error. It might NOT work with this code because of the hand tuned assembly but I will try.

Bob

w3sz wrote:
Hi, Leif,

Just a quick final note before I run off to work:

THe previous note of course referred to xLinrad, as does this one.

I went back to xLinrad and found that:
1st FFT storage time was 1 second.  I left it there
2nd FFT storage time was 5 seconds.  I left it there
Baseband storage time was 200 seconds.  I changed it to 9 seconds.

I turned off AFC/Spur rejection.

Other parameters were all left at the defaults set by xLinrad when it installed.

After the above, moving the mouse across the screen when in receive mode again caused xLinrad to crash.

I hope the above helps.

I don't know if my system is using MMX routines. Does anyone know an easy way to check this?

Linrad 02.05 under svgalib continues to work ok here.

73,

Roger
W3SZ

--Roger Rehr