[linrad] Re: Fwd: [softrock40] SoftRock v7.0 production now scheduled

They are "flying" off the kitting table. Tony told me he sold 50 in the first hour. Roger gave a talk to Packrats on linrad, sdr, etc. last night and while I could not get home until after the talk started, I was told it went well. Thanks Roger.

Bob

w3sz wrote:
Hi, All,

Below is a note from Tony Parks re:Softrock v7.0.

I would suggest those interested get their money/notes to Tony fast as these will go very quickly!

73,

Roger
W3SZ

Good Morning All,

Response has been positive about a production run of two hundred
v7.0 SoftRock kits with kit delivery starting May 8. This is the
SoftRock version that uses the I7SWX/VK6APH mixer design to convert
RF signals to I/Q audio output.

Thanks and 73,
Tony KB9YIG