[linrad] WSE control under windows

HI, All,

I have been playing with getting RXHFA frequency control working on Windows.

I do not have a finished product yet.

But I did put a zip file at

http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/WSEControl.zip

that contains a Visual-Basic-derived .exe file as well as a dll file to go in the windows systems directory, an ocx file to be used if compiling with VB, and the readme.txt file that came with the dll and the ocx file when I downloaded them. there is also an oca file...not sure what that is but it was in the directory with the ocx file so I included it in the zip.

I don't know if it will work on other machines, but here this work-in-progress will set the rxhfa to different bands. You can then use Alberto's program meant for the 144 MHz band to move about those bands, as it will change the crystal frequencies for the other boxes as needed without disturbing the RXHFA.

Eventually I will add the additional frequency control as in Alberto's program so that the app I uploaded runs independently, but I don't have time this week to do so, and things work fine using the two programs.

If you try the program and it works for you, please let me know. If you try it and it doesn't work, let me know too.

At this point the 144 MHz button does nothing.

Thanks and

73,

Roger W3SZ

--