[linrad] Linrad-02.09

Hi All,

Linrad-02.09 can use the parallel port thanks to the
inpout32.dll that Roger pointed me to.

After having found out how to access a dll file I
also added support for the SDR-14 hardware in the
Windows version.

To make the port of Linrad to Microsoft complete I
need help with the following things:

1) How to read 32 bit audio from Delta44, Lynx Two
and others? Are there dll files one can use?

2) How to get the CPU load caused by Linrad? When it
matters (on my 200 MHz MMX for example) the system
monitor takes far too much resources and causes
glitches in the Linrad output. Someone might have
made a publicly available dll - but I do not know
how to find it.

3) How to prevent Linrad from being swapped onto the
hard disk?

4) How to get random numbers? "random()" under Linux.

5) Linrad now gets the time of day to write in the
waterfalls, but to make the moon position calculator
work Linrad needs Epoch seconds. In case it is not
available within Windows it would be possible to add
a calendar that computes the number of days from
Jan 01 1970 to any year,month,day in the future.
Not a big problem, but I am sure others have already
solved this problem.....