[linrad] RX2500 and audio cards sampling at 192 Khz

Hello  Leif,

First of all, thanks for the correction in the I/Q calibration of
linrad-02.34. Everything is working fine now with your patch.

I also have a question related to the RX2500 and  soundcards sampling at 192
Khz:
The Oxygen HD CMI 8788 chipset from C-Media allows sampling at 192Khz and
seems to be supported by OSS.
A review of a soundcard using this chipset can be found at
http://www.elitebastards.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=278&Itemid=27&limit=1&limitstart=0
This card is sold for 70 pound in the uk by
http://www.wired2fire.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=9&products_id=15720

Before I give it a try I would like to get your advise about the modification
that would be required  in the RX2500.

I assume that the audio section of the RX2500 willl require some modifications
in the anti-alias filter  (and maybe in other parts of the receiver also ).

Could you confirm this assumption and if so, give us some guidelines as how to
proceed.
Is it possible to make these modifications without the help of sophisticated
measurement instruments?

Thanks in advance and best 73

Pierre /ON5GN