Subject: Re: Linrad-02.34 and H=TX TEST
Date: Monday 28 May 2007 20:06
From: Pierre Vanhoucke <pierre.vanhoucke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Leif Asbrink <leif@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Leif,

On Monday 28 May 2007 00:24, you wrote:
> > However, when I try to modify the frequency in the WSE box, either using
> > the arrow key or entering a new frequency in the box, xlinrad dies with a
> > segmentation fault.
>
> I can not reproduce this. Can you reproduce it? I guess this
> is not related to the problem of having run the D mode before.

Yes, now  I can ;-)
It is indeed not related to the problem of having run the D mode before, but
to  user_extra  or users_hwaredriver
Without them, everything runs fine.
I haven't yet figured out  exactly where things go wrong and  will report
 more details  later

Thanks for all and best 73

Pierre/ON5GN