[linrad] Congratulations Roger!!

Congratulations to Roger Rehr, W3SZ! He came in first place single op low power in the ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes. Drat, this was the first one I have missed in several years and now I have missed the June VHF contest as well. I know Roger is looking forward to having all sorts of SDR stuff at his remote site and our incipient remoting capabilities with the SDR's.

For those who do not know, Roger has been steadily, relentlessly pursuing the upgrade path to a first rate VHF+ station. He puts out a really great signal on 6m through 24 GHz!

Again, my sincerest congratulations to our fellow SDR enthusiast.

Bob
N4HY