[linrad] Linrad under Windows

Hoi Heinz und Daniel

Many thanks for your answers but please if I'm writing in english
is becouse I want to be open with everybody on the list, english is
the international language and its better for everybody on the list,
even if my calsing is HB9DRI my mother tongue is Spanish, I born in
PERU and my original callsign is OA4CRK, like every body understand
Switzerland is not the best place to learn and speak German, the
dialect is imposible to learn, means guys lets speak ENGLISH.

My question regarding Linrad under Windows still open, as lot of
peple claim works fine,  for me dont make sense to invest time in
Linux, TNX, I have enought with windows, so please put away a
religios fight Linux VS Windows; if some body knows how to properly
configure Linrad under Windows I apreciate that information, that's
all.

Best regards

Alex Artieda
OA4CRK HK3TAS HB9DRI